tirsdag den 23. december 2014

Elsa hat



My 3 year old daughter just loves frozen, like many other little girls do. And Elsa is her favorite! She has already seen the movie like 10 times. And she plays out scenes from it. It's so cute. 

So when I found this pattern I just knew that I had to make it. A perfect little morning gift for Christmas tomorrow :-)

I had a little trouble with the size. It can be my yarn or the hook that was the problem. I'm not sure. But the first hat was way too small. So I had to make a new one. I added an extra round of decreasing so I ended up with 55 st before the ribbing insted of 44. My ribbing is not as wide as in the pattern.  


I used a different snowflake though, I like this one better. I couldn't get the other one to look like a snowflake, it looked like a star.  

I think it turned out pretty great and she loves it! That's the most important thing :-)

Merry Christmas 

The pattern for the hat can be found here: 

The snowflake pattern can be found here:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar